Once again, we spent most of our day waiting for any news about Marco. He spent the day sleeping in recovery, heavily sedated with pain medication, waiting for a bed in ICU to open.  He is now settled in the ICU for the night. He had a few moments of wakefulness, where he was able to recognize the team that is here and communicate with us (including asking if he lost any hair!)

We are still waiting to hear the final results from the CT and MRI, which hopefully will confirm that yesterday’s 12-hour-surgery removed the tumor completely.

Marco spiked a fever today, so please pray against infection as we await culture results.

Please pray for the Mayer family as Sarah remains in California with Marco, and Brendan manages the home and girls in Mexico.